Holiday Dieting Rules
- If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled out by the diet soda.
- When you eat with someone else, calries don't count if you eat less than they do.
- If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
- Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes calorie leakage.
- Things licked off knives or spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.
- Foods that have the same colour have the same number of calories. Examples are spinach and mint ice-cream, or mushrooms and white chocolate. NOTE: Chocolate is a universal colour and may be substituted for any other food colour.
- Any calories contained in food given to you as a gift do not count, because you have to eat to avoid being rude.